Maybe I should take a hint?
Google Picasa has several ways for one to add a gallery of images to a website. Some of these pictures are a bit old, but when I add more it will automatically display them.
- The 1933 Congressional Cook Book – these women did not fuck around one bit.
- Take the color challenge, let me know in the comments what your score was. I got an 8, on a crappy uncalibrated, 4-year-old laptop screen.
- News of the world (RIP)
- Try turntable… I like it as a lurker. It. Is. Fun – that is all.
- Tesco’s virtual supermarket in Korea. Scan the QR codes with your phone to shop, and wait at home after work for free delivery. Goddamnit! I can barely get a crap phone with a connection to myspace…
- Take animated .gifs print each frame, cut them out, make them into a zoetrope… you get the physical .GIF Why didn’t I think of this?
- Al Franken, destroys opponents argument that children are better off with opposite-sex parents.
- Fake Apple store in China – Via Antonia
- For my Dad – TED talks and particularly Marcin Jakubowski on Open Source Ecology and the Global Village Construction Set.
- Finally, I just got my very last Borders Rewards e-mail. That’s one way to stop spam I guess.
Thanks for waiting around for more links :)
So, Dash gets this thing in a Happy Meal or, some such.
I’m not entirely sure when I first encountered Pokemon. Probably not long after they were invented. The five oldest kids all had cards and whatever else. I never noticed this guy before. Holy crap! His little butt (eh, thingy) even lights up!
Oh yeah. Hi. It’s been a while.
Will try to get back to posting :)