- Katawa Shoujo is Hentai featuring disabled characters.
- Liquid glass is liquid. Perhaps it could coat everything, everything (not that we’ve not heard that before). Putting cleaners out of business.
- Do a google search for ascii art,
- Tooth mounted hearing aid. Assuming you have teeth while in need of one? Oh well, that only means I’m one step closer to the cellphone tooth implant.
- HTML5 image editor. Party like it’s 1995! Actually, this is quite astonishing. This stuff isn’t web 2.0, it’s beyond that crap.
- D a v e c a t
- So, chatroulette is getting some serious attention (30k online now). Founded by a 17 year old. Awesome. Grab your cam and have fun.
- Old but funny, how to make pancakes like a crackhead.
- The Vice Guide to Liberia series is more fucked up than you’ve ever seen. This is not East St. Louis, Compton, NYC or, even Flint. This is way worse. Check out the entire site, no one is putting this on TV.
So, here’s some links I find and forget, served here. Fresh. Hot. Yeah….
- http://www.funny-city.com/1782/ – Game: Use your mouse, think fast.
- http://writemonkey.com/download.php – Download: Interesting text editor. Isolates you from the rest of your desktop, green-screen style.
- http://lab.andre-michelle.com/tonematrix – Webtoy: “Simple sinewave synthesizer triggered by an ordinary 16step sequencer”
- http://www.recipepuppy.com/ – Webtools: Recipe Puppy is an ingredients-based recipe search engine. Go to the fridge, stuck in what you got. Good luck.
- http://www.raincitystory.com/flash/screenclean.swf – Nonsense: Cleans inside your screen.
- http://selleckwaterfallsandwich.tumblr.com/ - Memewatch: The internets are awesome.
- http://faultline.org/index.php/site/item/incendiary – Blogs: Typical incendiary blog post. I resembled these remarks, in 2001.
- http://faultline.org/index.php/site/item/incendiary - Geeks: How to catch an iphone thief.
- http://www.thevirtualpiano.com/ - Webtoy: The virtual piano is virtual
- http://dashes.com/anil/2010/01/free-publicity-who-do-we-help.html - Blogs: Anil Dash, politics and the ipad.
- http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=daf_1264874285 – Video: Amateur video of the challenger explosion. Previously unreleased.
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgC-ocnTTto – Video: Alka-Seltzer tablet in a sphere of water in micro-gravity.
- http://www.zefrank.com/pain_pack/ – Music: Songs made from samples of people under emotional distress.
So, apparently the New York Times has decided to charge non-subscribers for unlimited use of its site. I’m not sure if I can speak for anyone but myself but, I just don’t care. I think I’d rather eat a news paper than actually read it and I won’t pay anyone for the filler between advertisements that they’ve shoved down my throat for decades.
All I can really say about news print media is, good bye and good riddance. As the MBA’s frantically scramble to try to figure out how to wring blood from turnips, I’ll just keep on gathering my news in my own way, reading what really is good content. For free.
Sorry papers, you lost us all. Too bad your content was so abysmal that you drove the advertisers and readers out the door. Too bad your senior executive ranks couldn’t live without multi-multi-million dollar salaries and bonuses, even in a near depression. Too bad you couldn’t understand the impact of the internet until it consumed your advertisers and readers. Too bad I’ve nothing to line the bottom of birdcages…
Are you paying attention Comcast, Time Warner, Rogers, Etc.. ?! I doubt it. I sincerely doubt it because your are next and I can hardly wait.
For those of you with touch phones, check out Touch Facebook. Finger friendly, not slow like the FB apps, and more full featured than the mobile site.
Ah, so…Â you are still here.
Sorry that it takes me so damned long to write stuff.
I work to hard.
So, I’ve done some background work keeping paxtonland up to date technically.Â There are still quite an awful lot of people that come here, despite the fact that I never seem to have time to write.
As they say, if it’s important, you’ll do it.
I’ll do it.Â Sorry again.