“Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressman. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day.” – Ron Paul
Lest you be mislead by the abundance of misinformation, President Obama does not support SOPA/PIPA and that the office of the president “will not support legislation that reduces freedom of expression, increases cybersecurity risk, or undermines the dynamic, innovative global Internet.”
The statement further reads:
“Any effort to combat online piracy must guard against the risk of online censorship of lawful activity and must not inhibit innovation by our dynamic businesses large and small. Across the globe, the openness of the Internet is increasingly central to innovation in business, government, and society and it must be protected.”
Doesn’t sound like someone who wishes to “pee on the constitution” to me.
Due to an avalanche of emails (meaning 3), paxtonland will resume. After all it’s election season.
Maybe I should take a hint?
Google Picasa has several ways for one to add a gallery of images to a website. Some of these pictures are a bit old, but when I add more it will automatically display them.
- The 1933 Congressional Cook Book – these women did not fuck around one bit.
- Take the color challenge, let me know in the comments what your score was. I got an 8, on a crappy uncalibrated, 4-year-old laptop screen.
- News of the world (RIP)
- Try turntable… I like it as a lurker. It. Is. Fun – that is all.
- Tesco’s virtual supermarket in Korea. Scan the QR codes with your phone to shop, and wait at home after work for free delivery. Goddamnit! I can barely get a crap phone with a connection to myspace…
- Take animated .gifs print each frame, cut them out, make them into a zoetrope… you get the physical .GIF Why didn’t I think of this?
- Al Franken, destroys opponents argument that children are better off with opposite-sex parents.
- Fake Apple store in China – Via Antonia
- For my Dad – TED talks and particularly Marcin Jakubowski on Open Source Ecology and the Global Village Construction Set.
- Finally, I just got my very last Borders Rewards e-mail. That’s one way to stop spam I guess.
Thanks for waiting around for more links :)